We have written this blog to help with our pricing and general information on the order process.
Step 1: Choose the style of T Shirt or apparel that you need.
Step 2: Upload your image or add the text as required.
Step 3: Choose the amount of T Shirts or apparel required.
Step 4: Repeat as necessary for additional styles.
Step 5: View your cart, your pricing including discount will be right there
Step 6: If you are happy with everything order, and we will begin processing your order. (Please note, you will receive an automated email from the system however if on goes to your Spam email.)
Step 7: If you require your order in a certain time frame ensure that you check the handling times in the product information, as handling time varies from product to product. (You will see an estimated print time this is a good indication of when your T Shirt will be printed and ready for collection or shipping.)
Step 8: Once your order is complete, you will receive a text message notification on the phone number provided on order. Depending on whether you have chosen the ‘Local Pick-up’ or ‘Shipping’ option, you will receive either a shipping number or pick up in-store notification.
Handling times are shown in the product details. We cannot supply the t-shirts under the quoted times. Please be aware that this does vary from brand to brand. (Our estimated print time is also a great indicator of when your tees will be finished.)
For a fast turnaround, choose one of the Express Tee options, or come into our Norman Park store for our Print While You Wait option.
All web orders are processed between 8.30 am-10.00 am on Business days and are not actioned outside of these times.
We also have an in-store print while you wait option where we will print up to 3 T Shirts or apparel for you while you wait. This is dependent on our workload and what you are after. There are additional costs associated with print while you wait.
Please feel free to call us on 07 3139 1813 if you want to discuss anything further.
As a guide to our pricing
- Mid-Range White T Shirt
full-colourfront print on the front will cost $21.00.
- A Mid-Range Black or Colour
T Shirtincluding a full-colour front print on the front will cost $27.00.
- Premium or different styles will have different costs, please refer to online for pricing.
- BYO options are also available. The supplied T-Shirts need to be 100% cotton, unworn and unwashed. You will also be required to read and sign a ‘BYO Print Agreement’
which outlinesthe risk of printing on supplied garments. Please contact us furtherif you are interested in this.
- Print While you wait is an additional $12.00 per T Shirt on top of the cost of printing and the T Shirt.
- Artwork instore will cost $10.00 for 10 minutes, and $15 for each additional 15 minutes, this is only charged if needed. Supplying print ready artwork or doing your Designs online will not incur artwork costs.
Our Volume Discount is 5+ 5% off, 10+ 10% off, 20+15% off, 30+ 20% off.
On Sale items will not receive any further discount.
Please be sure to save layout of any designs/orders, If not ordering straight away.
Thanks once again for contacting us.
Regards the Sales Team.
p: 07 3139 1813
a: Shop 6 50 Hume St, Norman Park QLD 4170
Direct to Garment Printing Info
1. It is not possible to PMS
colour match with DTG printing.
2. Different garment styles, brands and colours will print colours differently.
3. We use different colour profiles for black garments, white garments and all other coloured garments.